Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Live Music Venues in Sarasota

My northern friends know that one of the reasons I like living in Sarasota is because of its unusually high population of working, professional level musicians of all ages, and live music venues. I surprised even myself the other day when I counted how many live music clubs, bars and restaurants are located within five miles of Siesta Drive. Come along with me as I count them out, and forgive me if I forget one or two:

BAyfront Park
Marina Jack's
O'Leary's

Downtown Sarasota
Mattison's City Grille
Sarasota Vineyard
The Gator Club
Pastry Art (occasionally)
Salute Sarasota
The Old School Bar & Grille
Downtown Sarasota Farmers Market (Saturdays)

Rosemary District
The Blue Rooster
Darwin's
WSLR Fogertyville

St Armands Circle
Cha Cha Coconuts
Dacquiri Deck

Southside Village (Hillview & Osprey)
5 O'Clock Club
Ocean Blues
Libby's (occasionally)

S.Tamiami Trail
Phillippi Farmhouse Market (Wednesdays)
Cabana Inn

Proctor Rd near Beneva
Central Sarasota Farmers Market (Saturdays)

Siesta Key Village
Gilligan's
Blase Cafe
Blu Q
The Beach Club
The Hub Baha Bar & Grill
S.K.O.B. (Siesta Key Oyster Bar)
Siesta Key Farmers Market (Sundays)

McIntosh & Ashton
White Buffalo Saloon

Swift Road
Hot Diggety Dog
Stragglers

Gulf Gate
Pastimes Bar

Cattlemen Road/Packinghouse Road
Cock & Bull
JR's Old Packinghouse Cafe

To find out who's playing, and where, each day or night of the week, click on gotonight.com

Are we lucky to live here, or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment